What this is...

I am a game production and design major.
I want to make games.
I am pissed off that many games being announced have begun to have the exact concepts I've wanted to implement in my games.

All of these have led to this blog.
This is basically to document that I have legitimately written this shit down as a part of the games I want to make.

All I need to do is get a team of programmers and whatnot and I can have these bitches in motion. (Though I think some other games should be made before this one)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Game control scheme v1

movement
Player can creep/walk/jog/run fluidly
Mario momentum
Player can jump off of enemies like in DMC or Bayonetta
Player can jump off of walls
Player can do Mario 180 jump
Player’s momentum can be influenced mid-jump
Sprint - button

Combat
Dodging - dodge button
Special attacks - Hold two buttons or a special button
Player can block attacks
Player can execute combos
Player can switch between primary and secondary weapons in sets
Player can activate Devil powers
Player can lock on to targets
Some weapons combo together, others have their own action methods
Grab?

Default button config.
Analog - directional movement
D-Pad - Weapon set switch

/\/Y - Primary attack
[]/X = Secondary attack
O/B - Block
          
X/A - Jump
Start - Pause menu
Select/Back - Taunt
L1/LB - Devil Trigger
R1/RB - Lock on
R2/R - Grab
L2/L - Dodge
    -If pressed while dodging, sprint will be performed

Weapon special attacks are perfomed by pressing /\+O(Y+B) and []+O(X+B), respectively

Stinger specials are performed by pressing /\+[](Y+X)




upgrades include:
Purchasing moves

upgrading moves
—which changes
    -animation
    -damage
    -effect

additional combos are obtained by getting better with other weapons

No comments:

Post a Comment